Head Coach 05 Red 2 Team and 03 Red 1 Team
- 1998 Coach Hartnell College Women Soccer
- 1995,1996,2000-2003 Assistant Coach Alisal High School Salinas Ca.
- 2009-present Head Coach for the Clovis East Varsity Boys Soccer.
- 1995 Represented the U.S in Mexico to represent soccer. Received an award from the Vice president Mexico.
- 1996 ODP State Team Regional Champs
- 1997 Full Ride Soccer Scholarship to the University of Southern Connecticut.
- 1996 College ALL-American
- 1997 New England conference Champions. Lost in the NCAA Semi Finals.
- 1998 New England Conference Champions. Lost in the NCAA Semi Finals.
- 2000-2004 Played Professional soccer A-League for the California Jaguars.
- 2005-2006 MPSL Salinas Valley Samba. Made All-League Team
- 2007 PDL Fresno Fuego
- 2008-2009 PDL Bakersfield Brigade. All-League Honors
- 2010 PDL Fresno Fuego
- 2011 Member of the (NCAA) National soccer coaches association of America.
- (Asociacion de Tecnicos de Futobl Argentino) ATFA – Carrera Director Tecnico Nacional (Pro) & Instructor Infantil (Youth Level)
- 2011 USSF "E" license